Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: March 12, 2020
You may use the Blockit Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Blockit Services:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation or bulk communications (spam).
· To use any automated device, process, or means to access, retrieve, or index any portion of the Blockit Services, website, or mobile application.
· To create fraudulent user accounts or use automated means to book appointments or submit Content.
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· any of the Blockit Services;
· any equipment or network on which the Blockit Services are stored;
· any software used in the provision of the Blockit Services; or
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
· Not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Blockit Services, website, or mobile application, or on any content posted therein.
· Not to allow any other person to use your credentials to access the Blockit Services, website, or mobile application or carry out any of the above-referenced activities.
We may from time to time provide interactive services through the Blockit mobile application or website, including, without limitation, chat rooms, messaging systems, bulletin boards, tips, and community forums (collectively, “Interactive Services”).
Where we do provide any Interactive Service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated, and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for Users from third parties when they use any Interactive Service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an Interactive Service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“Contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it, including feedback, service provider ratings, and community forum participation.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Contributions you submit or post and accept full responsibility for such information, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liability to any third party, for the substance or the accuracy of any Contributions posted by you or any other user of our site.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Suspension and termination
Blockit will determine, in its sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of the Blockit Services, website, or mobile application. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
The effective date of this Acceptable Use Policy is set forth at the top of this webpage. We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. We encourage you to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. The amended Acceptable Use Policy supersedes all previous versions, and the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO FURTHER CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, YOU MUST STOP USING THE SERVICES AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF SUCH CHANGES.